Friday, May 24, 2013

Outfit: Red, Jeans and Snakeskin for Casual Friday

24-05-13b

24-05-13c


24-05-13f


Matalan Snakeskin


It was cold and wet again today, and left me wishing I’d worn a warmer sweater. Especially when there was a really cold draught blowing from somewhere. Fortunately I had a warm sweater over the back of my chair from when the heating broke back in the winter. I drank a LOT of tea today to try to keep warm.

24-05-13d


24-05-13e


24-05-13


Last night the young man was out so I did the supermarket shopping then headed home and made myself some banana pancakes for dessert. I’d kind of forgotten about them but I had lunch with a friend the other day and she mentioned them and I remembered what a good idea they are. After that I sat down and watch episode one of The Fall, which is on the BBC iPlayer. I wanted to watch it because Gillian Anderson is in it and I’m glad I did as it was really good. Dana Scully (albeit a British, blonde one) and a serial killer. What more do you need for a good drama? I need to catch up on episode two now.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay) (similar)
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan (similar)
Cream and silver beads – New Look
Cream and black spot scarf - Dorothy Perkins
Silver square hoops – Claire’s

No comments:

Post a Comment