Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Recap

19-05-13b


19-05-13c


Georgia Rose silver flats


Friday night we went to the house of some friends for a few drinks. A friend of the young man’s was up for the weekend and staying there so it was good to see him too. We ended up staying til way past midnight and eating curry, naan bread and rice. It was a great evening.

Saturday morning we picked up the young man’s parents and his niece and headed off to my niece’s 1st birthday party. There was a buffet lunch in a pub near where my sister lives and it was nice to catch up with some of my family and my brother in law’s family. That evening we had tea at the young man’s parents’ house, then went home and watch some of the Eurovision Song Contest.

19-05-13


Sunday morning I was up bright and early for church as I was on Sunday school duty. In the afternoon I made some flapjack and took a walk up to M&S for some supplies for a barbeque as the sun had come out and it was nice and warm. I helped the young man with some yard work (which I know is an American expression, but to me anything is the garden is work. ‘Gardening’ makes it sound like a pleasant, enjoyable past time but the only thing enjoyable about it to me is being out in the sunshine. And I could do that whilst sitting with a drink and a book) then we had our tea outside.

The outfit is from Sunday as I didn’t have chance to snap any pictures on Saturday. I did get changed into older jeans and a t shirt to help out in the garden.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Silver flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
White gold cross – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £116

No comments:

Post a Comment