Friday, June 21, 2013

Outfit: Biker Jacket, Denim and Polka Dots

20-06-13


20-06-13b


20-06-13d


LK Bennett Maddox coral


I saw this jacket in the Warehouse concession in Debenhams a couple of months back and tried it on in my regular size. It was tight. I knew that if I was going to get it I would need to size up. I also knew that I didn’t want to pay full price for it. I hate paying full price for things unless they are cheap. I continued to stalk the jacket online for a while watching it go in and out of stock in the size I needed, checked eBay every so often, just in case, and signed up to the Warehouse emails. That final action was the one that paid off in the end as I received a notification that the sale had started. I checked the jackets section and there was my jacket, 30% off. Yay!

20-06-13c


Wednesday night we had a barbeque at tea time as it was lovely and warm and sunny. It was a good thing we made the most of the good weather as by yesterday it was raining. I had a hair appointment after work so of course it was raining. I have magic powers: I book a hair appointment or put washing on the line and I will make it rain.

Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, 20% off)
Navy and white spotted t – Next
Orange wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Navy heart necklace – Scope

No comments:

Post a Comment