Friday, June 21, 2013

Outfit: Stripes and Polka Dot Jeans with Cowboy Boots

21-06-13


21-06-13b


21-06-13e


Sancho Elvis Femme cowboy boots


So remember how I said earlier that I don’t like to pay full price for things? Well I tried on these jeans in the LTS store back in April when I was in York with my sister for my birthday. I liked them, but wasn’t entirely sure I needed polka dot jeans. I especially didn’t need to pay £50 so I left them. This pair then popped up on eBay and I watched them and bid on them and got them for the bargain price of £2.70! They are a size smaller than I would usually wear but I took a punt and they fit me fine. Awesome!

21-06-13c


21-06-13d


Thursday night we went out with a group that the young man is part of for a walk (in the rain) and a Frisbee throwing competition (in the rain). This was followed by a meal at a local fish and chip restaurant. I’ve not had fish and chips for ages so thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Polka dot jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Cowboy boots – Sancho (c/o Sarenza)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver square hoops – Claire’s

No comments:

Post a Comment