Monday, June 10, 2013

Outfit: Denim Jacket, Purple Pants, Leopard Peep Toes

10-06-13b


10-06-13


10-06-13e


LK Bennett leopard peep toes


Yesterday started out cloudy but it was forecast to brighten up later on so we headed out on a bike ride. We stopped for a rest at a bench overlooking Horbury Bridge and the view was amazing. You could see right across to Emley Moor mast though it was blending into the clouds a bit and I don’t think it’s very easy to pick it out in the photo below.

Untitled


I didn’t get any outfit shots on Sunday. I wore my cycling jeans – an old pair of bootcut jeans from River Island that are a bit big and therefore loose and that I don’t mind getting oil on, a cream and navy stripe tank and navy cardi. We stopped at a pub the canal for a drink, and then another pub a bit further along for some lunch. It was a nice cycle back along the canal and a cycle track then, until we got to the main road which is a big hill. When we got back we had our third barbeque in three days, I did some washing, some ironing and had a catch up on the phone with my friend S.

10-06-13c


10-06-13d


This morning dawned cloudy and so was the perfect time to wear my new purple jeans (an eBay purchase last week). I am loving this denim jacket at the moment, I think the fit is quite unusual with all the seams. And leopard print heels seemed like just the thing to complete the outfit.

Denim jacket – Warehouse (charity shop)
White top – Zara
Purple jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Leopard print peep toes – LK Bennett (eBay)
Purple and teal necklace – Scope
Purple and silver necklace – gifted
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Purple bangles – Diamonds & Pearls and Scope

No comments:

Post a Comment