Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Outfit: Spots and Stripe with Red Pants and Turquoise Accessories

11-06-13b


11-06-13c


11-06-13e


NL Turquoise


Last night I went to the gym straight from work. I did some time on the treadmill (which decided to lose power and stop abruptly at one point!) and on a bike thing, then went to the abs class again. I could really feel the effects of it last week by Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning so it must have done me some good.

11-06-13


11-06-13d


Today’s outfit mixes stripes and spots. I am loving brightly coloured trousers right now. If I had another pair I would wear them tomorrow.

Black and white spot jacket – Primark (eBay)
Black and white stripe t – Next Tall (eBay)
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Turquoise shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam

No comments:

Post a Comment