Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Outfit: Grey and Stripes with Pink Shoes

25-06-13d


25-06-13e


NineWestPink


Check out my new post footer! I just learned how to put that in today, thanks to a tutorial from Freckles in April. Now you have no excuse not to follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram! And remember that Google Reader is being discontinued imminently (the end of this month I think) so I added my Bloglovin’ link in too, just in case you need that.

25-06-13c


Speaking of Instagram, did you see that they now support video? 15 seconds to express yourself in motion. I am thinking I will start to post mini-vlogs on it. Is that something you would want to see? (I just don’t have the time to commit to proper You Tube vlogging with all the editing and things that would have to go with it).

25-06-13b


Last night I went to the gym and watched part of Andy Murray’s match against Benjamin Becker whilst I was on the treadmill. (Becker is not related to his namesake Boris apparently, but he does look a lot like Nicholas Cage.) Then I went to the abs class.

25-06-13


I feel like today’s outfit is quite menswear inspired. The trousers, the shirt, the v neck sweater. But pink shoes make it girly. I liked yesterday’s ponytail (despite it only being for the purpose of hiding hair that still smelled slightly of barbeque and for going to the gym). It was described as ‘Pebbles Flintstone’ and also looking more glamorous than usual (I know, right, I look glamorous every day!) was I going out after work? Though that could have been the purple eye makeup I was also sporting. Anyway, as today is also a gym day I decided to repeat the ponytail.

Grey sweater – New Look Tall (eBay)
Black and white stripe shirt – Next (half price in sale)
Grey trousers – Gap (charity shop)
Pink shoes – Nine West (Debenhams sale)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment