Monday, June 24, 2013

Outfit: Purple Pants, Black Sweater, Silver Shoes

24-06-13g


24-06-13b


24-06-13h


Esprit Diana silver heels


Yesterday we went up to Dalby Forest in North Yorkshire to meet some friends. They were running a day out/barbeque for their son’s football team and had invited us to join them. It was a lovely summer’s day – warm sunshine punctuated by torrential down pours every half hour or so. OK, so it was a typical summer’s day if not lovely... We had a good time and there was plenty of food and lots of cups of tea to keep us warm during the rain showers. Afterwards we went back to our friends’ house for tea. They live near Filey so we didn’t stay too late as we had to drive all the way home.

24-06-13


24-06-13f


Today’s outfit was my awesome purple jeans which are not really jeans as they’re not thick enough. They’re really just cotton trousers with jeans-style pockets. Totally work appropriate. I put a sweater (and my scarf) on as I’m sick of being cold in the stupid air conditioning, and it wasn’t forecast to be that warm today anyway. It’s only June after all.

24-06-13e


24-06-13d


The silver shoes are my other new pair that I mentioned last week. They are by Esprit and replace the silver pair I ruined by falling down the steps outside my house just before Christmas, when it was really icy. They came c/o Sarenza with my voucher this month and you can buy them here.

Purple jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Silver shoes – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Teal scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Purple and teal beads – Scope

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a good one! Its original, thanks for the info! Is there a way I can tell my people about this post. for more info visit street style shoes

    ReplyDelete