Monday, June 17, 2013

Outfit: Navy, Jeans and New... Trainers?

17-06-13d


17-06-13b


17-06-13e


Skechers navy trainers


I know, me voluntarily getting (and wearing) new trainers. Not something you thought was likely, huh? But new trainers I have so let me tell you about them. Last weekend we went cycling. And I wore trainers with laces that are too long and one of them came undone and got tangled in the bike pedal causing me to overbalance and fall off my bike. (I was fine. Dusty, and a little bruised, but fine.) So when this month’s Sarenza voucher arrived in my inbox, I went straight to look at the trainer offerings. I found this pair by Skechers which, with elastic rather than laces, seemed like the perfect solution to my cycling problem. I have a pair of Skechers Shape Ups so I knew the size 41 would fit me (I usually need a 42) and I added them to my basket. I also added a pair of heels (come on, you know me better than that) which I will show you later in the week.

17-06-13


17-06-13c


Sarenza have a sale on right now so there are plenty of bargains to be had, with discounts of up to 50%!

Navy and white stripe jacket - Next Tall
Navy top - Long Tall Sally
Jeans - Long Tall Sally
Navy trainers - Skechers (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops - Claire's
Navy heart necklace - Scope

No comments:

Post a Comment