Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Outfit: Black and White Stripe Dress and a Blue Leather Jacket

18-06-13


18-06-13e


18-06-13c


18-06-13g


NL Blue


OK, I’m lying a bit here. This jacket isn’t actually leather. But it’s a pretty good fake. Especially considering it’s from H&M. I love the colour of it and have done ever since I bought it a few years ago.

18-06-13d


18-06-13b


18-06-13f


Last night I went to the gym for abs class, then made some prawn pasta for tea. It was a recipe from this month’s issue of the Weight Watchers magazine and it was delish. Then I took a shower and we watched a couple of episodes of This Life. I’m really enjoying the series. I didn’t watch it when it was first on so it’s like a burst of 90s nostalgia now.

Blue faux leather jacket – H&M
Black and white stripe dress – charity shop
Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Silver beads – Scope

No comments:

Post a Comment