Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Outfit: Red and White Spots with Navy

19-06-13b


19-06-13c


19-06-13e


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


It was quite warm out today so I’m making the most of wearing summer clothes whilst I can. I chose to give this skirt another airing because it is fabulous (my co-worker said this morning that it makes her happy just to look at it). I don’t think you can really go wrong with a red, white and blue combination so I added some navy to it and called it a day.

19-06-13


19-06-13d


Last night I went to step class and then to aqua aerobics. When I got home I had some raspberries and a yoghurt whilst watching This Life. Weight Watchers have revamped their Dessert Recipe yoghurts and they now include a strawberry cheesecake one which is what I enjoyed last night.

Red and white polka dot skirt – New Look Tall
Navy top – H&M
Navy shrug – Long Tall Sally
Navy patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver cuff – M&S
Silver hoops – gifted

2 comments:

  1. Oh!! I love your shoes and dress and you look absolutely stunning! :)

    weegooseberry.com

    ReplyDelete