Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Outfit: Blogoversary Wednesday!

31-07-13e


31-07-13c


31-07-13b


31-07-13f


Georgia Rose silver flats


My blog turns 7 today and I can’t believe I’ve kept it going all this time. Happy birthday, blog! I didn’t particularly pick out a special blogversary outfit, but I think this one comprises pieces that are all very me: stripes, coloured pants, a big necklace, navy blue.

31-07-13


31-07-13d


Yesterday afternoon we were having a conversation at work about the 1990s. The lass who sits next to me is almost 10 years younger than I am and when the conversation turned to shell suits she looked blank. We told her to Google them and she did, saying she could see something like that coming back into fashion before long. I don’t think it’s possible to appreciate the full nylon, flammable horror of a shell suit from a photograph. I never had one but my sister did. I did want one though, they were totally the thing to have in the early to mid ‘90s and everyone wore them. Did you have a shell suit?

Navy and cream stripe top – Zara
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Silver leather flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Cream beaded bib necklace – New Look (sale)
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Silver diamante hair clips – Tesco


Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Manohar Singh Aakeli'B'1 August 2013 at 07:40:00 BST

    Wow, that was pretty interesting. Inspiring, as well. Thanks for sharing such inspiring experience with us. Great blog, Mens suits for wedding
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogoversary! i shell suited, oh yes i did. Might have owned more than one as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete