Thursday, August 01, 2013

Outfit: Black and White Pattern Mixing with Pops of Colour

01-08-13


01-08-13d


01-08-13e


Vivienne Westwood-Melissa Lady Dragon 2


As you may be able to tell from the increasing appearance of strange coloured lines down my pictures this week, there is something wrong with my camera. I’m not sure if it is broken beyond repair or what, but as it’s still taking pictures I’m not too worried at present. The light from the window seemed to be confusing it this morning and drawing the curtains and putting the light on seemed to solve most of the issues. It seems a shame to do that at this time of year but hey, at least my pictures aren’t stripy.

01-08-13c


It’s Yorkshire Day today which I always kind of forget exists until around this time of year. It should totally be a holiday in Yorkshire if you ask me. On the local news last night they had various Yorkshire images and memes from the internet. One I particularly liked was a map of the UK with all the counties marked out. Yorkshire is labelled and all the other counties are just labelled Not Yorkshire.

01-08-13b


I’m going to the hairdresser this afternoon and I’m thinking I will ask her about putting some colour in my hair. Highlights or lowlights or something. I don’t know what the options are. I want to change my hair up a bit but I don’t want to cut the length, having spent so long growing it.

Black and white stripe t shirt – Next Tall (eBay)
Black and white spot skirt – New Look (charity shop)
Purple and red Lady Dragon shoes – Vivienne Westwood for Melissa (c/o Shudoo)
Purple and red flower necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Black and purple bangles – Scope
Silver square hoops – Claire’s



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment