Thursday, July 11, 2013

Outfit: Dress, Tank, Jacket, Shrug

11-07-13


11-07-13e


11-07-13h


LK Bennett Sabira


This is the dress I was going to wear on Tuesday but decided against as it was so hot. Today the forecast was for sunshine but less hot that Tuesday so it was time to get this dress out again. I really like the shape of this and it’s cotton so it’s comfy to wear, and fully lined so no messing around with underskirts is required. It works equally as well with a polo neck under it in the winter which is why I’ve kept it around for so many years.

11-07-13b


11-07-13f


11-07-13d


Last night I went to meet my sister in Leeds. We had some tea in Zizzi’s: their skinny pizza is only 13 WW points and is delish! Then we went on a cheesecake hunt (I’d had a little taste of my friend’s slice from the work canteen just before I finished work and it left me wanting more...) but failed to find any. We tried two Starbucks but they were both out, and Patisserie Valerie was about to close. We had to settle for cake in Costa in the end and then had a wander around the Trinity Leeds complex, whose stores are open til 8pm every night. All this was killing time before we went to the Grand Theatre to see Priscilla, Queen of the Desert The Musical. Starring Jason Donovan. And Sam Kratz (Richard Grieve) out of Neighbours. It. Was. Awesome. It was very camp, very 70s disco and a little bit silly, but I would definitely recommend seeing it if it comes to your neck of the woods. I’ve never seen the 1994 movie (starring Guy ‘Mike from Neighbours’ Pearce), but now I really want to!  The show runs at the Grand until Saturday, then returns to Bradford Alhambra in October.

11-07-13g


11-07-13c


Denim jacket – Warehouse (charity shop)
Navy shrug – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Navy dress – Next
White cami – Dorothy Perkins Tall (BOGOF in the sale)
Taupe patent leather shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Leopard print belt – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Wooden bangles – Scope


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. I've not been to the theatre in ages! The last time I went was actually to Alhambra! It's such a lovely theatre.


    I should really get myself to Trinity at some point. I've only been once and that was to check out some bars, but they all had massive queues so we ended up leaving. Via all the millions of escalators!


    I'll let you know if I can make it to the blogger event - I don't have my shifts for that week yet =)

    ReplyDelete