Friday, July 12, 2013

Outfit: Stripes, Denim and Wedges

12-07-13e


12-07-13c


12-07-13b


12-07-13f


It’s another hot one today but I opted to cover up with a loose fitting t shirt to avoid sunburn and the chill of the air conditioning. If I could have got away with shorts for the office I would have done it, but cropped jeans were the best I could do really. I have to admit that the wedges didn’t last that long – I had some flip flops delivered from Sarenza first thing and as my feet were already hot I had to break my own rule about office footwear and spent most of the day in the flip flops.

12-07-13


12-07-13d


Last night we had tea with the young man’s parents and then watched This Life when we got home.

Green and navy striped top – Gap
Navy tank – M&S (2 for £10)
Jeans – New Look
Navy patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. So shoegal, there can be no secrets, you've had a woodburner installed - but no mention of it anywhere! We're all desperate to hear the low down - what will you do with your current fireplace, and most importantly, will Humphrey relocate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woodburner is actually getting installed today, but yes, it was delivered last week and has been in situ since then. We will be keeping the current fireplace for the time being and Humphrey will stay where he is for now.

    ReplyDelete