Monday, July 22, 2013

Outfit: Purple Jeans and Black and White Stripes

22-07-13f


22-07-13


22-07-13b


22-07-13d


LK Bennett Zahara black


So it was back to work today which is always a bit of a blow after a week off. Especially when you’ve had the weather we had last week, then Monday morning dawns grey and distinctly chilly in comparison. But in some ways it’s nice to get back to my routine.

22-07-13c


22-07-13e


I got this scarf in the New Look sale when I was in Harrogate on Tuesday. Well, it was marked down on the price tag but when I check my receipt when I got home I discovered they’d charged me full price. The following day I had plans to go to the mall anyway so I took the scarf back and got a refund for the difference. But then I wandered into Zara and ended up getting this striped top, the blue one in my outfit from Sunday, and another navy and cream one, all in their sale. Oops.

Black and white stripe top – Zara (sale)
Purple jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Purple, orange and blue scarf – New Look (sale)
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Black and silver bracelets – gifted
Purple jewel necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Urgh it was disgustingly hot and sticky down here yesterday (Monday), I actually didn't feel at all well come 3pm after being sat in the non-a/c office all day with absolutely no air. It was like breathing bath foam, so warm and cloying. Yuck. It's slightly cooler today but cloudy so really muggy. Your Keswick trip looking beautiful, glad you had good weather. We went to the lakes years ago when I was in my teens and had good weather too, it was just stunning up there! (but a bloody long way away from Hampshire!)

    ReplyDelete