Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Outfit: Red, White and Blue

02-07-13b


02-07-13c


02-07-13e


NOW Discount Red


I’m getting in early with my 4th of July colours this week! I was actually going to wear my navy cardigan but, having picked out red shoes, thought why not add my red cardigan instead? I don’t think it’s been worn yet this summer. And before you point out to me that I’m British and don’t celebrate 4th July, red white and blue are the colours of the British flag too.

02-07-13


02-07-13d


So, last night I went home and hung out my washing, cleaned the bathroom, put another load of washing on then got changed and went to the gym. I did my usual abs class, then headed home and hung out the second load of washing before making tea. The young man popped out to see his parents and because I’d missed part of my workout at the gym I did half an hour on the Wii playing Just Dance 3. I took a shower then did the ironing whilst watching Kenny Rogers’s Glastonbury set on the BBC iPlayer. I was a big fan of Kenny Rogers back in my teens, he was one of the first country music artists I listened to when I was getting into the genre. He kind of dropped off my radar for a while but when I heard he was playing Glastonbury it almost made me want to go. Yay for the BBC iPlayer letting me catch up from the comfort of my living room.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White and navy stripe top – H&M
Navy and white polka dot skirt – Next (charity shop)
Red shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Blue bling necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment