Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Outfit: Red and Black

03-07-13c


03-07-13b


03-07-13e


Jones Bootmaker red suede flats


Although I am loathe to wear black in the summer, this dress is one of my favourites and it is a light cotton so it’s suitable for warm weather despite the colour. I love the full skirt and when dressed up with bright coloured accessories I think it works OK.

03-07-13


03-07-13d


Last night I decided to skip the gym and did a workout DVD instead. I wasn’t sure at the time that the DVD was a particularly effective workout but as I lay in bed this morning I could feel the ache in my calf muscles so it must have done something. We watched a couple of episodes of This Life and I made crumbed chicken with bacon and soft cheese for tea.

Black dress – George at Asda
Red shrug – New Look Tall
Red belt – mall market stall
Red suede flats – Jones the Bootmaker (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Red and cream bangles – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment