Monday, July 29, 2013

Outfit: Striped Pants and the Chambray Shirt That Goes With Everything

29-07-13


29-07-13b


29-07-13f


29-07-13e


LK Bennett Shilo


When I was trying to figure out what to put with these pants last night, I heard Kendi’s voice in my head saying “chambray shirt”. OK, I didn’t hear her voice as I don’t know what her voice actually sounds like, but I imagined an American voice saying “chambray shirts go with everything” and remembered her post about how when you don’t know what to pair something with, the answer is always a chambray shirt. http://www.kendieveryday.com/2012/08/bright-idea.html (Turns out that post was almost a year ago. I could have sworn it was just a couple of months back. Time flies, huh?)

29-07-13c


29-07-13d


So, how was your weekend? Mine was quiet. I didn’t really go anywhere so didn’t wear anything more exciting than striped tops and shorts/cropped jeans the whole time. Nor did I get any pictures, other than this one on Saturday afternoon:

27-07-13


The next couple of weekends coming up will be busier, and with us being away last weekend it was just nice to have a quiet one and catch up on a few jobs around the house.

Chambray shirt – H&M
Grey and cream stripe trousers – Forever 21
Cream bead bib necklace – New Look (sale)
Burgundy patent shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Red belt – Next


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment