Sunday, July 28, 2013

Review: Vaseline Spray and Go Essential Moisturise



When I saw that Vaseline have launched my favourite moisturiser in a spray can, I knew I wanted to try it out. I use copious amounts of the Essential Moisture version of Vaseline’s moisturisers but always found it took a while for it to sink in. The new Spray and Go version promises to solve this problem, but does it work?

I tend to take a shower right before bed and I like to moisturise my legs afterwards. However, I hate going to bed with that slightly ‘sticky’ feeling that moisturiser can leave you with, especially when the weather is as warm as it has been recently. So I gave the spray a go and was very impressed. It gives a really fine layer of moisturiser but still plenty to make your legs soft and silky. By the time I have applied regular moisturiser to my face, my legs are completely dry. I would definitely recommend this product, though you may want to stand on a towel whilst you apply it to avoid the bathroom floor becoming slippery!

Buy Vaseline Spray and Go Body Moisturiser at Boots for £4.99.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment