Monday, August 19, 2013

Outfit: Black and Cream Stripes with Red and White Spots

19-08-13b


SAMS19-08-13c


19-08-13e


LK Bennett Shilo


Happy Monday y’all! It’s my last Monday for a couple of weeks – next week it’s a bank holiday and we have the rest of that week off work which I am very much looking forward to. And when I get back to work after that it will be September can you believe it? Where has the summer gone?

19-08-13


Anyway, I was up at my usual crazy-o-clock time for work this morning. I paired my striped pants with black and added several pops of red to brighten it up. You may recognise the scarf from my Long Tall Sally autumn/winter picks post. A 10% discount code was all it took for me to order it.

19-08-13d


I tried out some nail stickers over the weekend – you know, the ones that are like a strip of nail polish that you just stick on. I loved them! I didn’t buff my nails as directed on the pack as I don’t have a nail buffer, so I don’t think they lasted as long as they should have, but I have some more to try out and I will definitely use them soon.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black top – Zara
Grey and cream stripe trousers – Forever 21
Burgundy shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – eBay
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red belt – Next
Red and white spot scarf – LTS (10% off)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment