Monday, August 19, 2013

Outfit: Navy and Red Stripes with Jeans and Trainers

18-08-13b


18-08-13c


18-08-13d


Skechers navy trainers


Sunday morning we went to an air show at the other side of the city with the young man’s parents. I knew we would be walking round a field for much of the day so I wore trainers, which is unlike me I know. But sometimes trainers are the best option. I really like this blue pair by Skechers – they’re elasticated so no faffing with laces, and the navy blue doesn’t scream ‘trainer’ like a white pair would do.

18-08-13


I ended up adding a navy sweater, a navy and white striped jacket and a navy scarf as it was very breezy on the airfield.

Navy and red stripe top – Forever 21
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Navy trainers – Skechers (c/o Sarenza)
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Sunglasses – Boots




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment