Friday, August 16, 2013

Outfit: Polka Dot Jeans and Leopard Print Shoes

16-08-13b


16-08-13c


16-08-13e


LK Bennett leopard peep toes


Hoorah for Friday! I didn’t really get a proper lie in last weekend so I’m definitely in need of one tomorrow. It’s shaping up to be a busier weekend than I thought though.

16-08-13


I pulled out my polka dot jeans today. It’s a bit cooler than it has been recently so a darker denim wash was OK. I’ve been enjoying wearing lighter washes whilst the weather has been warm. I went for a classic navy ensemble with it; the top adds a bit of interest and the cardi keeps me warm in the office. I added leopard print peep toes because really, you can’t go wrong with leopard print, and I wore a leopard print scarf first thing this morning.

16-08-13d


Last night I went to the hairdressers and had some colour put in my hair. I’m not sure you can see it that well here, but I’ve got highlights of lighter browns and a little blonde. It shows up quite well under the bright lights in the work bathroom! Looking at today's picture's alongside yesterday's there's a noticable difference. I’m pretty happy with it though and am assured by my work friend that it will get a bit lighter with a few washes.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy top – John Rocha (Debenhams, sale)
Polka dot jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Leopard print suede peep toe shoes – LK Bennett (eBay)
Blue necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment