Sunday, September 08, 2013

Outfit: Navy and Green Stripes with Distressed Denim and Pointed Flats

07-09-13


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


Friday night I was caught in traffic on the way home thanks to a massive fire at a factory in north Leeds. The A65 was shut so I had to detour round and ended up going through the centre of Leeds which is not a good idea on a Friday tea time. So it took me longer than usual to get home. I did a few chores Friday night and caught up with The Big Reunion on Tour that I missed on ITV2 on Thursday night. It’s a series I think so I’m looking forward to watching it again this week.

07-09-13b


Saturday was much drier than Friday and in the morning I had a walk to the retail park for a few bits and pieces. I wore my brown suede flats by Georgia Rose which came c/o the lovely people at Sarenza. I mentioned when I saved them in the Shoeper Challenge last weekend that they survived a drowning last summer, but I think they must have stretched out a bit when they were wet as they feel a bit big for me now. So I popped to Boots whilst I was out for a pair of inner soles and that seems to have solved the problem.

07-09-13c


Saturday afternoon I did a few things around the house and listened to some vinyl records – ABBA and Billy Joel.

These jeans will definitely be going away for the winter as there was a cool breeze on Saturday and my left knee was cold!

Jeans – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Navy, green and cream stripe sweater – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Brown suede flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Cream beads – Local boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Sunglasses – Boots
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment