Sunday, September 08, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 7 | Mint Green and Bootcut Jeans

08-09-13b


08-09-13d


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


I was reading some September issues yesterday and apparently pastels are the big thing for fall, colour wise. Specifically pastel pink. Yeah. Not really my thing – aside from one pair of shoes I don’t think I own anything in that colour. Mint green though? Mint green I can get on board with. Also baby blue. I have a sweater in that shade that comes out every year in autumn, winter and spring.

08-09-13c


I don’t think I’ve worn bootcut jeans in a while. Skinnies and straight legs just seem to go better with summer shoes and flip flops, and you can cuff them when it’s warm. But today I really wanted to wear this super long pair of bootcuts. They’re by Next Tall and I don’t know what length they are but I know I need fairly high heels to stop them from dragging on the ground.

08-09-13


This morning I went to church, then spent the afternoon doing a few chores around the house, blogging and listening to more vinyl – The Seekers this time. I watched some Gossip Girl and cooked a roast chicken for tea.

These shoes are from Matalan and cost all of about £12 I think. They’re wide fit which I don’t really need, but they seemed to fit better than the regular width pair in the same size. I’ve had them about 4 or 5 years now I think.

Mint green sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Black and cream shoes – Matalan
Silver hoops – gifted
Green beads – I Am..... boutique


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment