Thursday, September 12, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 11 | Mint with Denim and Navy

12-09-13e


12-09-13b


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


Look at me: such a rebel wearing blue jeans on a Thursday! This pair is so dark and well cut though that the can be (and indeed have been) mistaken for regular trousers. I had the notion to wear this mint sweater again since my nails are still mint leopard print. My niece (now 16 months old) was fascinated by my nails when I saw her on Tuesday. She spent ages looking at them and touching each one trying to understand what they were. Mommy and Grandma (either of them) don’t have nails like that.

12-09-13


The jeans are the MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares which have a 36” in seam so are great if you have long legs.

12-09-13c


Last night I had a quiet night in. I read some magazines, had a slight scare when my iPad wouldn’t turn on (turned out the battery was just so drained that it needed to charge for a while before it would work), and watched some You Tube videos.

12-09-13d


These wedges are by LK Bennett and came care of Sarenza over a year ago now. They are so comfy – I’ve worn them on shopping trips and have no qualms about walking to the local high street in them on a lunchtime.

Mint sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – MiH (TK Maxx)
Navy wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver studs – Primark


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment