Friday, September 13, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 12 | Sweatshirt and Jeans

13-09-13


13-09-13d


13-09-13f


New Look Red Leopard print


It’s Friday 13th! I hope it hasn’t been unlucky for you. As usual, I’m just glad it’s Friday. We had a short day at work today as we had a bit of a ‘do’ down at our old offices (which are currently empty so there’s plenty of space).

13-09-13c


I decided to go super casual with the sweatshirt trend today (it also meant I was warm for the first time all week) but glam it up a bit with a statement necklace, bling ring and heels.

13-09-13b


Last night I got my hair done and I thought it looked pretty fab when it has been properly blow dried so I snapped a picture when I got home:

12-09-13g


After tea I went to Aldi for the weekly shop, then watched The Big Reunion on Tour which is just as fab as the original series was.

13-09-13e


The shoes are from New Look and I love the red leopard print. I mean, I love red shoes and I love leopard print shoes, so the two things in one shoe is awesome! They are this season and are just as high as they look, but sometimes I like to be 6’4”, you know?

Grey sweatshirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Red leopard shoes – New Look
Silver necklace – New Look
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment