Saturday, September 14, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 13 | Stripe Sweater, Jeans, Pointed Flats

14-09-13


14-09-13c


14-09-13e


Long Tall Sally Burgundy Flats


I thought I didn’t have any plans this weekend, and I didn’t really, but today turned out to be busy in a domestic, housey kind of way. I did three loads of washing, baked some bagels (which are delicious), picked up a parcel from the sorting office, cleaned out my closet and made some rice pudding in the slow cooker.

14-09-13d


14-09-13c


I also saved another pair of shoes: these pointy burgundy flats from Long Tall Sally. They are present season and I was seduced by a 15% discount code a month or so ago. I love the colour and I love pointy flats, so it’s a match made in heaven.

Cream and grey stripe sweater – H&M
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Burgundy flats – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Red and black scarf – River Island (sale)
Cream necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment