Sunday, September 15, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 14 | Tan Boots, Jeans and Navy

15-09-13


15-09-13d


Steve Madden Candence cognac


Can you spot my favourite jeans? I think it might be this pair as this is the third day in a row I have worn them. They are the Long Tall Sally Heritage Denim straight legs and although they cost a little more than I would usually spend on jeans, they are worth every penny and I would definitely recommend them. I even bought a second pair in a darker wash (but on eBay so for much, much less than the original price) I like them so much. Anyways, these jeans are great with everything: heels (see Friday’s post), flats (see yesterday) and they are even slim enough to tuck into boots (see above). The denim is super soft and super stretchy so they are the most comfortable jeans ever (as I hashtagged on Twitter this morning) but they don’t lose their shape or go saggy in the knees which is great.

15-09-13b


This wasn’t supposed to be a review of my jeans, so I’ll just go ahead and tell you what I’ve been up to today. Answer: not a lot. We had a walk up to the retail park this morning in the wind and called in on the young man’s parents on the way back. Then it started raining (hence the boots – I knew it was coming) and we had a blustery walk home. We spent the afternoon pottering about the house and garden and are enjoying a leisurely Sunday evening just now.

15-09-13c


So I wore boots today because I knew it was going to rain and also because it’s autumn and I love boots. Tan boots are another wardrobe staple for me and something I replace when one pair bites the dust. I currently have two pairs in my closet – this pair and a less slouchy pair. This pair is by Steve Madden and came courtesy of the Brand Ambassador programme at Sarenza. They replaced my last pair of slouchy tan boots which sprung a leak thanks to the amount of wear they got and they go with pretty much everything which is why they are a closet staple.

Navy faux wrap sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Navy and white spot t – Next
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – eBay


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment