Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 16 | Mint and Teal with Brown Boots

17-09-13


17-09-13c


17-09-13e


FaithMary


Look at me motoring through the Shoe Challenge! Seventeen days in and sixteen saves in the bag already! I would think it will start to tail off a bit after this week though: once a handful of my favourite pairs are saved I tend to start re-wearing them (they’re not my favourites for nothing) and including an ‘unsaved’ pair a little less often. Today’s boots date back to 2005 or 2006, back when Faith still had their own stores (these day’s you’ll just find them as a concession in Debenhams). They were in the sale and were about £50 I think, not bad considering they’re real leather. The button detailing is my favourite thing and the super pointy toe looks great poking out from flared or boot cut jeans. Remind me to plan an outfit involving those and these boots for later this autumn...

17-09-13b


Last night I went to the gym and did a workout on the treadmill and exercise bike, then headed across for the abs class. It turned out the class was cancelled as the trainer had quit her job earlier in the day and they hadn’t managed to get cover for the class this week. So I went home a little earlier than usual and made tea.

17-09-13d


I was going to wear my leopard print pencil skirt today, but changed my mind at the last minute and went for a green-themed colour blocking look instead. The scarf is from Long Tall Sally and is super cosy. I bought it in the sale back in the summer, wore it once then put it away for cooler weather. That weather is now upon us so out it came.

Mint sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Teal skirt – H&M
Brown leather boots – Faith (sale)
Teal scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Teal beads – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment