Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 17 | Fall Colours: Burgundy, Brown and Cream

18-09-13


18-09-13c


18-09-13f


Deichmann Janet D Brogue


My work friend has a dress very similar to this one, and usually pairs it with black. So each time I wear mine I’m trying to put it with something other than black to make it look different to hers. I am thinking navy next time, and then perhaps grey. And even bright red another time.

18-09-13b


18-09-13d


18-09-13e


These shoes were sent to me by the lovely people at Deichmann Shoes a couple of years ago. Deichmann have opened a store in Leeds now so I will be making it a must-visit each time I go into town. The brogues are leather and are really comfy – more sturdy than a ballet flat – so they are great for days where quite a bit of walking is involved. And of course being tan they pretty well go with everything.

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
Burgundy dress – New Look Tall
Brown tights – don’t know
Tan brogues – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Wood bangles – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment