Thursday, September 19, 2013

Outfit: Pattern Matching | Polka Dots

19-09-13


19-09-13b


19-09-13e


Irregular Choice Baby Beauty


I’m matching my jacket to my boots today. Gotta love a black and white polka dot print. I added an oversize leopard print scarf in blue, black and pink for warmth so there was some pattern mixing going on too.

19-09-13d


Last night we went to the cinema as a friend had given me vouchers for two free tickets. We saw About Time, which is the new Richard Curtis movie. It’s funny and I enjoyed it, and would recommend seeing it.

19-09-13c


No shoe save today as this pair of boots are already safe.

Black and white spot jacket – Primark (eBay)
Black top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney) (sale)
Black and white spot boots – Irregular Choice (c/o Sarenza)
Silver necklace – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment