Friday, September 20, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 18 | Sweatshirt, Polka Dot Jeans and Wedge Trainers

20-09-13


20-09-13b


20-09-13f


Esprit Lexa Wedge Trainers


Going super casual for casual Friday this week. I am loving that sweatshirts are now a thing and that it’s perfectly acceptable to wear them outside of the gym and the house. This one is one of my favourites – it’s snugly and long and I love it. Well done Long Tall Sally. My hair is only curly because I couldn’t be bothered to blow dry it last night, so slept on it wet (with a bit of mousse and gel wax in it) and this was the result.

20-09-13d


20-09-13c


I wouldn’t usually include trainers in the Shoeper Challenge, but wedge trainers aren’t trainers in the sense of being sport shoes (how can they be? They have a heel) so my two pairs are included this year. This pair are by Esprit and came to me c/o a Sarenza voucher back in March. They are super comfy and someone told me this morning that they make my feet look tiny which, when you wear a size 9, is always a bonus.

20-09-13e


I have a crazy busy weekend coming up so today’s relaxed outfit was just the thing for starting it off.

Black hooded sweatshirt – Long Tall Sally (with 10% discount)
Black and white stripe top – Zara (sale)
Polka dot jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Burgundy wedge trainers – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)
Black/silver beads – Scope
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.

    I'm your newest follower via google (125).

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,

    if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter or facebook,

    just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)

    Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3

    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com

    twitter: @_gamzeahmet_

    ReplyDelete