Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Latelies

Here’s a few things I’ve been enjoying this week.


  • A proper fire – we’ve lit a fire at home several times over the past week and it’s so cosy! It’s still too early to put the heating on but a fire really warms the place through.
  • Scarves – I mean, I enjoy those at any given point in the year but especially now the weather is cooling down and I actually need them to keep warm. Cosying up with an infinity scarf is one of the great things about autumn layering.
  • Boots – granted, I didn’t really want to be wearing boots this early, but with the chilly winds and rain we’ve been getting this past week or so I needed them. And now that they’ve come out of their summer hibernation I’m loving rediscovering my boot collection.


Why not leave a comment and tell me what you’ve been enjoying this week?


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment