Sunday, September 01, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Shoe Challenge 2013/14 Save 1 | First Day of Autumn?

01-09-13b


01-09-13c


01-09-13d


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


It turned distinctly cooler today. It’s like the weather knew it was September or something. I think it’s just a blip, it’s to be in the 20s again tomorrow, but I wore my leather jacket today and didn’t get too warm.

01-09-13


I had some errands to run this morning, then I spent the afternoon doing bits and pieces around the house: some sewing, ironing, cleaning and watching two episodes of Gossip Girl. It’s back to work tomorrow.

Save #1 of the new Shoeper Challenge is in the bag: these pointed suede flats by Georgia Rose.  I love these shoes but they are past their best now thanks to a drowning last 'summer' the night we went to see the Proclaimers play live.

Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Brown suede flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Brown leather belt – bought in Crete
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
Blue check scarf – self made
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

2 comments: