Sunday, September 01, 2013

September 1st

I don’t know about you, but for me September 1st always seems like a new beginning. I think it has to do with the academic year that was ingrained into me for so long, which always began in September. Even thought I have been out of education for some time now, we often take the last week of August off (to coincide with the bank holiday week) so it still feels like a new year to go back to work in September.

This year the Shoeper Shoe Challenge starts on September 1st and I have also decided to do my closet challenge again to ensure I wear all my clothes within the next year. I have turned all of the hangers around the same way in my closet and each time I wear something I will turn the hanger the other way. Anything unworn by September 1st next year will be eBayed or donated. Of course, this only track the items hanging in my closet, not the sweaters, jeans and tops folded on shelves. If anyone has any ideas how to track these items I would love to hear them!

Anyway, here’s to the start of Fall, my favourite season of them all. Many people like to make a fresh start in the spring, but for me, autumn seems like the time to do it.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment