Thursday, October 17, 2013

Outfit: Red and Black and OTK Boots

17-10-13b


17-10-13c


17-10-13f


NL black faux leather OTK


As predicted my shoe saving seems to have ground to a halt. It will pick up again once the weather really changes to winter as I have a few pairs that are only really suitable for the true winter months: the ones that feature faux fur, sheep skin and other cosiness. For today though I’m back to my old favourites, the flat OTK boots.

17-10-13


17-10-13d


17-10-13e


Last night I did a bunch of washing and the supermarket shop. That confused me no end as I usually go to the supermarket on a Thursday. I had to keep reminding myself that it was only Wednesday.

Red and black dress – Next Tall
Black polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – New Look
Black OTK boots – New Look
Silver necklace – Primark
Silver earrings – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment