Sunday, October 06, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 26 | Sweatshirt, Jeans, Over Knee Boots

05-10-13


05-10-13c


NL black faux leather OTK


Saturday was bright and sunny and I didn’t really need over knee boots but it was nice to bring them out anyway since it’s now October. I had a day at home and took some bits to the village charity shop in the morning. I baked caramel shortbread and made some leek and potato soup for dinner. I also made some rice pudding in the slow cooker.

05-10-13b


I like a domestic weekend day, especially this time of year. I did several loads of washing which all dried on the line, and each time we get a warm, fine weekend I can’t help but wonder whether it will be the last one for the year. Fingers crossed it wasn’t!

My outfit was easy and comfortable for a busy-ish Saturday. I was head to toe in New Look and Long Tall Sally but that wasn’t intentional!

Grey sweatshirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Black OTK boots – New Look
Pink and grey leopard print scarf – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Cream and silver beads – New Look


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment