Sunday, October 06, 2013

Outfit: Purple and Turquoise with Cream and Jeans

06-10-13


06-10-13c


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


Sunday morning was the church Harvest Festival and the choir was singing an anthem. On the way home I called at the Yankee Candle shop in the outlet mall (which doesn’t seem to have any reduced prices on the candle so I’m not sure it’s actually an outlet at all) and picked up a couple of boxes of tea lights. I got the Spiced Orange and the Black Cherry as I thought they would be nice and autumnal. I started burning the Spiced Orange that evening and I really like it.

06-10-13b


In the afternoon the young man and I headed into the city for a couple of bits and pieces, then called for a drink at a newly refurbished pub on the way home.

Purple top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Purple and teal beads – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Cream and black shoes – Matalan (sale)




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment