Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 35 | Leopard Print Booties

23-10-13


23-10-13b


23-10-13e


Sarenza Bocage Dimao boots


I think we might be heading for some sort of record for the warmest ever October. It was still 15°C last night when I left the gym, and that was at 7.30pm. Usually at this time of year once it gets dark the temperature dips, but that hasn’t been the case this week. I mean, it’s not been hot like the first week of October was a couple of years back, but we’ve had regular 16 and 17 degree weather the past few weeks.

23-10-13c


Despite the unseasonable warmth, I decided to go for cord trousers today. I say this every year: even though they are only cotton, cords always feel cosier than jeans. Obviously I don’t need cosy right now, but it’s late October and I feel like I should need it.

23-10-13d


These boots were gifted by Sarenza a few years back, before the brand ambassador programme started. I like them because they’re cute and the heel isn’t too high. Leopard print is a neutral for me and it goes with pretty much everything. I find it really useful for tying black and brown together too.

Tan sweater – New Look Tall
Brown cords – Long Tall Sally (with discount code)
Leopard print booties – Bocage (c/o Sarenza)
White tank – Zara
White gold and diamond cross – gifted
Brown wood heart – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment