Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Outfit: Shoper Challenge 2013/14 Save 23 | Pastels For Fall

01-10-13b


01-10-13d


01-10-13f


LK Bennett Sabira


If the fashion magazines are to be believed, pastels are set to be big news this season. I haven’t worn this thrifted YSL shirt (yes, you read that right: thrifted YSL) in a while so pulled it out today. I knew I wanted to wear denim with it but I had the hardest time figuring out tights and shoes. I think next time I’ll just put it with jeans which will be easier. I layered up with a thin sweater underneath. It’s October now you know.

01-10-13


01-10-13c


01-10-13e


These taupe/neutral shoes are another c/o Sarenza gift and they are by my favourite brand LK Bennett. The low heel makes them super comfortable and the shade means they go with pretty much everything.

Pink and blue stripe shirt – YSL men’s (charity shop)
Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Denim skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Taupe patent shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and cream bead cluster – New Look


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment