Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 24 | Mint Jeans For Fall With Grey

02-10-13


02-10-13f


02-10-13d



Grey ankle


This is the second outfit incorporating mint jeans with fall pieces, and I think it will be their final outing of the year. I’m going to wash them then put them away for the winter. I am also going to pack away some of my paler denim washes (especially the pair with the hole in the knee – no one needs cold knees!) and perhaps some of my lighter jackets even though I would usually keep those out. I’m looking forward to rediscovering my knit dresses and cord trousers.

02-10-13b


02-10-13e


I have started reading Bill Bryson’s latest book about America in the summer of 1927. It doesn’t sound promising as subject matter but I will read pretty much anything Bill Bryson writes and so far it’s pretty good. It’s all about the race to cross the Atlantic in an aeroplane and other things that happened that year.

02-10-13c


Shoe (or boot) save number 24 is this pair of grey ankle boots bought for just £8 in the sale at Ethel Austin back in about 2007 or 2008. I can’t remember. I know I’ve had them a long time though as they’ve been reheeled and the low heel makes them comfy so they come out every year. Add to that the fact that they’re not leather and are therefore waterproof and they make the ideal autumn/winter footwear.

Grey sweater – New Look Tall (eBay)
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Mint jeans – Primark (eBay)
Grey boots – Ethel Austin (sale)
Teal scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Teal beads – Scope
Silver necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment