Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Outfit: Grey and Burgundy

13-11-13


13-11-13b


13-11-13e


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


If you follow me on Instagram you will know that last night I was out and about in Leeds. My sister and I met up to do some Christmas shopping and go to the German Christmas Market that is currently residing in Millennium Square. We had a lovely time and managed to make a start on our shopping so I feel a bit more organised now.

13-11-13c


13-11-13d


Today’s outfit is just easy and based around these burgundy pants which I had a whim to pick out yesterday evening. I feel like I don’t wear my button down shirts enough which is silly as they’re a great layering tool. And I do like to layer.

Grey sweater – New Look Tall (eBay)
Grey check shirt – New Look Tall
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment