Thursday, November 14, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 44 | Leopard, Red and Black

14-11-13b


14-11-13c


14-11-13e


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


Another pair of shoes is safe in the Shoeper Challenge. I guess I have my favourites and I stick to them, since we’re now, what? 75 days into the challenge? Although 44 pairs in 75 days isn’t that bad really, considering I usually wear the same boots on weekends. These shoes were one of my early picks from Sarenza as part of the Brand Ambassador Programme. They are by my all-time favourite brand LK Bennett and, for such high heels, are very comfortable.

14-11-13


Last night I called at Primark at the mall on my way home and picked up a garment in a size 6. Now I know that the world has gone insane because by NO stretch of the imagination am I a size 6 (nor am I ever likely to be). It’s a Christmassy top so I won’t be wearing it for a few weeks, but I’ll let you know when I do. And it’s not even tight on me.

14-11-13d


After tea I did the supermarket shopping and then we watched some of Crocodile Dundee and then Grand Designs.

Black sweater – New Look Tall
Leopard print skirt – River Island
Black Super Cosy fleece lined tights – Primark
Red pashmina – Camden Market
Black and tan shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Red beads – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment