Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Outfit: Grey Knit Dress, Blue Cardi, Grey Ankle Boots

06-11-13


06-11-13c


06-11-13e


Ethel Austin Grey Ankle Boots


I love this dress. It’s by the now (sadly) defunct brand Kew 159 and was heavily discounted in their sale a couple of years ago. It’s 80% wool and cashmere so it’s lovely and warm despite being a lightweight knit. I think the skirt is quite an unusual shape and the cowl neck is cosy.

06-11-13b


06-11-13d


06-11-13f


So did anyone do anything bonfire-y last night? I just went to my usual step class at the gym as the weather wasn’t great and out local firework display started a bit early for us to be able to get there.

Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Grey knit dress – Kew 159 (sale)
Grey rib tights – H&M
Grey boots – Ethel Austin (sale)
Blue beads – Scope
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment