Thursday, November 07, 2013

Outfit: Burgundy with Brown and Leopard Print

07-11-13b


07-11-13c


07-11-13e


Primark Brown OTK Boots


I thought I would pair my burgundy dress with brown today. I still really like the colour of this dress and I’m getting plenty of wear out of it. It’s great for layering as it needs tights due to the length.

07-11-13


07-11-13d


Wednesdays are sometimes my only full night in the house (no gym, no choir, no supermarket run) so last night I took full advantage of cosying up by the fire with my ipad, some magazines and copious amounts of tea. We had my favourite Spiced Orange candle lit and watched Grand Designs on TV.

Burgundy dress – New Look Tall
Brown polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Brown spot tights – Falke (TK Maxx)
Brown OTK boots – Primark (eBay)
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Leopard print scarf – H&M


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment