Friday, November 08, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 42 | Spots and Studs

08-11-13


08-11-13f


Bank Blonde & Blonde Shiloh studded ankle boots


This is the first shoe save this week and as these boots are new, they’re an addition to my collection so I’m not really helping myself cross any pairs off my save list. The boots were kindly gifted to me by the lovely people at Bank and they are the Shiloh Studded Ankle boots by Blonde and Blonde. The boots are real suede and at just £28 I think that makes them something of a bargain! They are really comfy and I love the stud and zip details. That gold zip on the side is real, and it’s the only way of getting the boots on. All the other zipped footwear I own has the zips on the inside of the foot, so putting these boots on is slightly weird in that you feel like the zip is on the wrong side! I’m sure that’s just me and my issues though! Bank is not somewhere I think to look for footwear, for some reason I’ve always associated them more with clothing, but now I know they make great boots at awesome prices I will definitely be checking them out more often.

08-11-13b


08-11-13c


I paired my new boots with my polka dot jeans and a lovely cosy sweater. I have three of these Bench sweaters (all bought at knock down prices on eBay I hasten to add) and I might just spend most of the winter in them, they’re so warm. I added a slightly crazy scarf to keep the spot theme going, and my studded cream leather belt which was a Christmas present from my friend C a few years ago.

08-11-13d


08-11-13e


I think I have a fairly quiet weekend coming up and that’s fine by me – come December I tend to have something on every weekend so a quiet one before that is very welcome. What are you up to over the weekend?

Brown sweater – Bench (eBay)
Polka dot jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Beige suede boots – Blonde and Blonde (c/o Bank)
Blue and pink spotted scarf – TK Maxx
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
Cream leather belt – gifted


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shoegal! Just wondering, what does the sign on the door say? It's driving me mad.

    ReplyDelete