Friday, November 15, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 45 | Cosy Red Sweater

15-11-13e


15-11-13f


Hush Puppies Celia


Another shoe save! Today it’s the turn of my black leather over the knee boots which are by Hush Puppies and were c/o Sarenza last winter. They have an awesome tartan lining and are really comfy to wear.

15-11-13c


15-11-13b


I picked out a cosy bright sweater for a cold Friday and added a collar necklace and skinny jeans. The sweater is from Long Tall Sally and has a little wool in it so is lovely and snugly with its long sleeves and long body.

15-11-13


15-11-13d


Last night I made some avocado cookies (recipe here) but I subbed out the caster sugar for sweetener. It didn’t really work so I won’t be doing it again – the cookies are definitely better with the real sugar. After tea I headed off to sing Christmas carols at church choir practice.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Jeans – River Island
Black leather OTK boots – Hush Puppies (c/o Sarenza)
Cream beaded collar necklace – Primark
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment