Sunday, November 17, 2013

Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 46 | Red Cowboy Boots

17-11-13


17-11-13d


Georgia Rose Moletina red cowboy boots


I managed to sneak in a shoe save today, but then these boots came to me c/o Sarenza on Friday so saving them does nothing to reduce my total really. Oops. But even so: I LOVE THESE BOOTS! They’re red cowboy boots, what’s not to love. They are leather inside and out and are super comfy, which probably has something to do with them being made by one of my favourite brands, Georgia Rose.

17-11-13b


Anyway, how was your weekend? Mine was good. We had the young man’s parents over for tea yesterday which meant most of the day was spent cooking and cleaning.

17-11-13c


Today we had a quiet day around the house – we had a cooked brunch breakfast this morning and then headed over to my sister’s late afternoon and we all went out for Chinese food. My niece loves prawn crackers so she loves going out for Chinese.

Grey sweater – New Look Tall (eBay)
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall (10% discount)
Jeans – FCUK (charity shop)
Red cowboy boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment