Monday, November 18, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 47 | Blue and Burgundy

18-11-13


18-11-13d


18-11-13e


LK Bennett Shilo


Happy Monday y’all? I was supposed to be on holiday today so spending the day at work was not particularly happy for me, although I’ll take the day off later in the week.

18-11-13b


Today’s shoe save is this lovely burgundy patent pair by LK Bennett, the first LK Bennett pair I chose from Sarenza. Despite the height of the heel they are super comfy and it was this pair that made me continue choosing from that brand as they are such high quality.

18-11-13c


Has anyone seen Primark’s fleecy lined Super Cosy tights in a colour other than black this year? I have tried two stores not and all that they had was black. I got this navy pair and a burgundy pair last year, so I would have thought they would have done other colours again this year.

Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Navy dress – Next Tall
Navy Super Cosy tights – Primark
Burgundy patent shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Blue beads – Scope
Turquoise and burgundy leopard print scarf – ASOS
Silver snowflake earrings - Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment